Sunday, December 28, 2008

That's a Wrap

Well, I don't think I'm going to reach my goal of 2300 photos before the end of the year. I just now posted photos #2251 and 2252 on my Flickr page. I took a few photos during my abbreviated Christmas trip to Missouri, but not as many as I would have liked. A combination of too little time and too many clouds kept me from snagging as many photos as I had hoped. There is still a slim chance I may reach my goal, but a lot depends on the weather the next couple days.

My tentative plan is to visit Tahlequah & Muskogee Oklahoma and check out a few older bridges over there. Tahlequah is also the capitol of the Cherokee Nation and has a few road signs with the Cherokee alphabet on them, such as this Yield sign:
Cherokee Yield

I still want to go back to Lawton and re-shoot some of the photos I shot over Labor Day weekend, but got eaten by my computer, but that may have to wait until after the first of the year.

So much to see, so little time. At this rate, I'll have to live forever just to catch up on my current wish list.

That said, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for reading my blog and perusing my photos. I
wish all of you a happy 2009!

David/US 71

No comments: