Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, I fell short of my goal: I didn't reach the "magic number" of 2300 photos on my Flickr pages. Still, I did manage 2259 photos which isn't bad for my first year of posting my own photos. The fates seemed to work against me and I never made it to Tahlequah, though I did manage to get a few photos of the Big Lee Creek bridge west of Short, OK. Ideally, those photos should count towards my year-end total given they were taken yesterday, but I haven't had time to edit them and upload them. So I guess they will count towards my 2009 photos.

I haven't set any firm goals yet for 2009 except to continue taking photos of the odd, obscure and otherwise neglected road sign plus interesting bridges I may find in my travels. The price of gas is cheap right now, but money is tight, so I don't know how many roadtrips I'll be taking in the immediate future. I guess we'll see. In the meantime, I'm working on putting all of last year's photos on CD's so I can clean up my computer a bit.

No comments: