Friday, January 13, 2012

Is It Wrong?

Is it wrong for me to brag a bit? Remember those signage errors in Bentonville I posted a few weeks ago? Well, they've been fixed: thanks, in part to an e-mail I sent to AHTD about it.

I received a note from "M86" on the AARoads forum that AHTD had finally corrected the errors. So I took advantage of the nice weather this past Wednesday to investigate:

Yes, both errors had been corrected:
  































But, sadly, one error remains:
This is supposed to be US 62 AND AR 12, so where is 12? I guess I need to ask AHTD about this one, too.

So is it wrong for me to brag about getting the signs fixed? Am I inviting inexplicably bad juju by taking at least partial credit for this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is M86, and yes, you deserve all the credit, and the bragging rights! :) Now, if AHTD would just fix their ridiculous co-signing policy...