Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm Not Finished

I seem to have a lot of problems with the local AYCE food bar restaurants: when I'm getting another plate and standing in line waiting, the servers assume I've left and clear my table. I've complained about it a couple times, but usually they just laugh at me.
So this evening I took matters into my own hands and printed a card to put on my table
One of the competitors actually has signs saying "Table Occupied" and "Table Vacant". so I thought I would give this a try.

It worked! I wasn't sure if it would, but it worked! I was coming back to my table to find my server had started to clear it, but found my card. She told me that without the card, she probably would have cleaned my table. 

I sort of threw this together in about a half an hour. I think before I print another batch, I'm going to clean up the graphic a bit (it was a black&white graphic I colorized) and maybe change the I'm NOT Finished to a FHWA font (just because I can). 

No comments: