Monday, May 14, 2012

Dear Western Sizzlin

So nice of you to totally ignore me again.  I know you weren't that busy because my server (and 2 others) were standing by the food window having "social hour". Oh, but they were SO busy using the colored pens to decorate the comment cards.  Of course, now that they have decorated the comment cards with polka dots, stars and smiley faces, it's almost impossible to leave any comments because the illustrations will cover things up, or at least make it so the comments can't be easily read.
BUT, I have a solution: a 2x4 mailing label printed with my comments. I actually got twelve sentences in 8 point type on the label, which I then stuck to the comment card. Nice of you to have pre-addressed the card, though it did cost me a stamp.

Of course, you won't know me since I didn't sign the card, but I don't care about that.  What I care about is that I'm tired of the crappy service, which you don't seem to care about. If you Do care, you'll read my note and do something about it. If you don't care, you'll ignore me and nothing will change...except I'll never eat at a Western Sizzlin again.

1 comment:

Takumi said...

Wait, Western Sizzlin still exists?