Monday, October 22, 2012

A Celebration


Coming Soon: 
Arkansas Bridges 2013: A Celebration of Bridges Spanning the Natural State.


Photo Wall Calendars by Vistaprint

After years of thinking about it, I have finally published my first photo calendar. This one features various bridges across the state of Arkansas.  A few of the bridges include:
  • Cannon Creek in Madison County
  • Old Lee Creek Bridge near Van Buren
  • Cedar Creek, a stone arch bridge at Petit Jean State Park
  • West Creek in Paris
  • Old Greenville-Lake Village Bridge over the Mississippi River
  • Plus 7 More 
I'll have a limited quantity available beginning November 15 for $20 each plus $6 shipping and handling. Drop me a line if you're interested. If these do well, I have a couple other projects I'm hoping to work on. :)

CORRECTION: Calendars are $15 each plus $5 shipping. I was able to get a better deal than expected.
 

No comments: