Tuesday, October 30, 2012

They're Here!

My calendar, Arkansas Bridges 2013, has arrived almost 2 weeks early. It looks really nice and I've already ordered anther batch.

If you'd like to buy one, send me a message They are $20 each, which includes shipping in a padded envelope. Discounts are available if you order more than one. I'm also working on a bulk price for bookstores and souvenir shops.

I'm excited, yet I'm also scared spitless. It's always been a love affair between me and the bridges and now I'm sharing that love with everyone else. 

Oh, and I've also created a Facebook page which will feature a few photos from my calendar as well as a little bit of background info from each bridge.

If this is successful, next year I may do a calendar of old gas stations. 
 
 


No comments: