Tuesday, January 08, 2013

I'm Not Dead Yet

I'm getting better ;)

I've been down most of December with a bad cold. I brought one back from Kansas City, got over it, then picked up another one in Springfield over Christmas. So, I've not been on-line much and haven't had much opportunity for photos beyond a few random photos of I-49.  Hopefully, I can rectify this in the next few weeks, weather permitting.

So, yes, I'm way behind on the blog. I'm also behind on my new project (more on that another time).

By the way: I see someone has started using the term "Road Scholar" commercially. I've been using it since at least 2006 on misc.transport.road.  

In the meantime, I leave you with a photo of my latest acquisition:
 
This is the real thing: no  "replica" here. I got an "OK' deal on it. Not as good as I would have liked, but an "OK" deal.
 


No comments: