Sunday, January 01, 2017

2017 Already?

I've lost track of time. I was going to keep this thing better updated, but that's not been the case. Life has somehow got in the way.

So, a quick update: two road meets this past year (St Louis and Birmingham). Lots of photos, lots of wishing I had more time to explore, etc. Even found part of the Bankhead Highway east of Tupelo, Mississippi.

Did my annual trek to SE Texas in November and picked up a few more bridges and other items.

The last few weeks I've been researching the history of US 71, going back to its days as a Civil War Trail. Lots of information starting in the early 1900's, but lots of blank spots further back that I am trying to piece together, also lots of conflicting information.

I'm on Twitter and Instagram now, but still posting more of my photos on Flickr.

Eventually, maybe I'll get back to posting regularly.





No comments: